I’m presenting “7 Ways to Integrate Excel with Power BI” for the Atlanta Modern Excel Group on April 19th at the Microsoft office in Alpharetta. Prologika and Microsoft are sponsoring the event. Please RSVP here.
Power BI is gaining a momentum but Excel still rules the corporate world. Fortunately, Power BI and Excel are not exclusive choices. Join me to learn how you can preserve your Excel investment in Power BI.
I’ll start by explaining the value Power BI brings to different types of users. Then, I’ll discuss and demo seven options for integrating Excel with Power BI:
- Import Excel files in Power BI Service
- Build self-service data models from Excel data
- Deploy Excel models to Power BI
- Convert Excel models to Power BI
- Connect to Excel reports
- Analyze Power BI datasets in Excel
- Add Excel reports to Power BI dashboards