Prologika offers consulting services for the entire Business Intelligence spectrum, including self-service BI, team BI, and organizational BI.
We have a flexible consulting model that is designed to meet your specific business
needs and address
your top priorities. We maintain long-term and productive relationships with our clients.
We pride ourselves on delivering projects on time and within budget.
Business Intelligence Planning
Not sure if you are on the right track for implementing your BI solution?
Need a second opinion or guidance? This is where our years of
experience in implementing successful BI solutions come into play.
- Business Intelligence readiness assessment
- Architecting Business Intelligence solutions
- Feature and gap comparison
- Strategy guidance
- Skills assessment
Dimensional (star) schema is the most important deliverable for a data warehouse project.
We will work with your team to understand your requirements and design the model that supports them.
- Designing a logical dimensional model for data warehousing and analytical reporting
- Implementing the physical schema as dimension and fact tables
ETL Design and Implementation
About 60-80% of the implementation effort to build a data warehouse is spent on ETL processes to extract,
tranform, and load data. That's because data logistics is always challenging.
We use SQL Server Integration Services to integrate disperate data sources and clean data so
you can trust your most valuable asset.
- Designing ETL packages to load a data mart or a data warehouse
- Migrating from stored procedures to in-memory data flows for better performance and manageability
- Implementing Master Data Services to manage enterprise data entities
- Incremental cube and dimension processing
Multi-dimensional and Tabular Analysis
An organization that occasionally reviews its data through spreadsheets or canned reports is probably missing the strategic value
of its data. These days, every medium-sized or large organization should have an Analysis Services layer for historical and trend reporting.
We can help you "graduate" to the next level of reporting.
- Implementing OLAP cubes
- Implementing data security
- MDX programming
- Implementing BISM Tabular models
- Implementing data mining models
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Migrating from Analysis Services 2000
Self-service Business Intelligence
Self-service Business Intelligence enables business users to design their own reports and analyze data
without being dependent on IT resources. Microsoft Report Builder and Excel are the most common tools for
ad-hoc and interactive reporting.
- Developing ad-hoc reporting models
- Excel PowerPivot training
Operational and Ad-hoc Reporting
We like to think about reporting as the last and most important stage of the
long and arduous process of collecting, storing, transforming, and manipulating
data. It is the presentation layer business users rely on to quickly make sense
of the mountains of data that pile up every day. We can help you with your Reporting
Services projects in the following areas:
- Authoring professional reports and dashboards
- Integrating reports with Analysis Services cubes
- Programming Reporting Services to automate tasks
- Implementing customized Reporting Services solutions
- Report-enabling custom applications
- Extending Reporting Services with custom security, delivery, and data extensions
- Integrating Reporting Services with SharePoint
- Performance tuning report execution
- Migrating reports from other platforms to Reporting Services
Does your organization use Salesforce? We have experience in Salesforce integration and automation:
- Importing data from Salesforce, such as to implement sales forecasting
- Automating Salesforce data import
- Integrating Salesforce with your BI systems