Your 2016 resolution: bring your data to life! Don’t know where to start? I can help wherever you are! The first online run of Applied Power BI class is scheduled for early February. No travel, no hotel expenses, just 100% content delivered right to your desktop! Our intensive online classes teach you the skills to master Microsoft BI to its fullest. Use the opportunity to ask questions and learn best practices.
NEW! Applied Power BI Online Training Class
Date: February 8 – February 9, 2016
Time: Noon – 4:00 pm EDT; 9 am – 1:00 pm PDT
Delivery: Online presentation with access to recorded content
Power BI is a Microsoft cloud-hosted BI platform that opens BI to everyone without reliance on IT. And most of it is free! This class is designed for business users and data analysts. You’ll learn:
- What is Power BI and why it’ll disrupt the way you analyze your business.
- How to get instant insights from cloud services, such as Google Analytics, Dynamics CRM Online, Salesforce, and many others.
- How to create sophisticated self-service data models whose features are on a par with models built by BI pros.
- How to clean and shape dirty data.
- How to create insightful interactive reports and dashboards.
- How to share BI content with other users and view it on mobile devices.