Are you looking for an agile self-service platform that doesn’t require reporting and query skills to get basic analytics done without reliance on IT? Or, perhaps you’ve heard or evaluating Power BI but not sure where to start or how to take the most out of it? If so, this workshop is for you. A year ago Microsoft unveiled the new Power BI platform consisting of the PowerBI.com cloud service, Power BI Desktop, and Power BI Mobile. Since then, Prologika has helped organizations of all sizes to adopt Power BI. Packed with features, Power BI supports a dizzying variety of features and integration scenarios and it offers plenty to all types of users interested in data analytics: information workers, data analysts, BI pros, and developers.
Reserve your seat today to attend this insightful 2-day workshop for only $999 (use coupon POWERBI20160914 to get 10% discount when signing up two or more people) at the Microsoft Office in Alpharetta, when Teo Lachev (CEO of Prologika, a Power BI Red Carpet Partner) teaches you practical Power BI knowledge and data analytics skills that you can immediately apply to your job. See how Power BI can improve your usability and productivity even further.
- Understand how Power BI changed the way users (information workers, data analysts, BI pros, and developers) gain and share data insights.
- Learn how to connect to popular cloud services to derive instant insights, create interactive reports and dashboards, and view them in the browser and on the go.
- Discover how to integrate and transform data from virtually everywhere and then implement sophisticated self-service models and business calculations.
- Find how to implement hybrid architectures and strict security requirements by leaving data on premise and deploying reports and dashboards to the cloud.
- Learn how to share your BI artifacts and collaborate with other teammates.
- Gain practical skills by creating a self-service model in the lab exercises.
- Learn Power BI best practices, limitations (every tool has them) and workarounds.
- Get your questions answered.
- and much more…
- Information workers
- Business analysts
- BI professionals
- In general, anyone interested in self-service data analytics with Power BI
Students are encouraged to bring their laptops for the exercises. Detail setup instructions and source files will be sent before the event.
Teo Lachev is an internationally-recognized authority on Data Analytics and CEO of Prologika. Teo helps organizations make sense of their most valuable asset: their data. His strategy formulation, trusted advisory and mentoring, design and implementation services empower his clients to apply effectively data analytics in order to understand, improve, and transform their business. Teo has authored and coauthored several books and his latest one is “Applied Microsoft Power BI (Bring your data to life!)” He has been leading the Atlanta Microsoft Business Intelligence group since he founded it in 2010. Microsoft has recognized Teo’s expertise and contributions to the technical community by awarding him the prestigious Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Data Platform award since 2004.